MAGAZINE ARTICLE SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Length 2,000-3,000 words
2. Actual article title
3. Three word abbreviated title for Magazine Content page
4. Author(s) name(s) as you want published.
5. City & Country of project
6. Within Article, divide into shorter relevant sections: number and title each section.
7. Provide one or more excellent photos per section.
8. Total number of excellent images for article: atleast 10.
9. Image Specification: 530 pixel width and jpg.
10. Each Author should have WEAD listing, link, and/or bio page with link to your website.
Example: Beth Carruthers’ Fall 2010 Article:
1. Short title: Canada: Ecoart Terrain, Part II
2. Actual title: A Conversation And Brief Survey Of The Terrain
3. City & Country: Vancouver, Canada
4. Numbered and titled sections:
I. FINDING HOME
II. MARLENE CREATES
III. PETER VON TIESENHAUSEN
IV. DEER CROSSING THE ANT FARM
V. CONCLUDING COMMENTS