- Installation: "Going Going Gone"
- Installation in progress
- Wildflower seeded paper nests in mummified trees
- "Multiple Tell-a-Visions"
- "Illuminated Triptych No.2"
- "Extinct Bourbon Crested Starling"
- "Moonlight Manatee"
- "Illuminated Triptych No.1"
- "Death of Twins"
As a young artist growing up in New York, I was surrounded by acres of lush woods. Our mailbox was marked RFD #2 for “Rural Free Delivery”. When I left home at 18, I had no idea I would only live in huge cities surrounded by glass & concrete walls reverberating man-made noises. Throughout my successful artistic career, I find it absolutely captivating my body and soul are still magnetized by the beautiful outdoors. Nature will always be the origin of my awe and my greatest mentor of originality. I believe the more virtual our lives become, the more we crave physical interactive art which engages our senses and connects us to ourselves, our feelings and others.