- 'No boundaries with Water...' #1 - Lau Lagoon, Solomon Islands
- Lau Lagoon, Solomon Islands
- 'Water peace?' - Igazu Falls, Argentina
- 'Blood of the Earth' - Igazu Falls, Argentina. Water changed colours over the years with deforestation.
- 'No boundaries with Water...' #2 - flying over Australia
- 'Arterials' - flying over Australia
- 'Taipei water'
- 'Water mosaic' - I've been collecting water recordings from around the world
- 'First Virtual Fountain', installation performance in Yogyakarta, with performer Scotia Monkivitch
- 'Face the Facts', cyberperformance on Waterwheel's Tap, with 5 performers in different countries
Suzon Fuks is an intermedia artist originally from Brussels, Belgium. Her background is in performing and visual arts. She studied dance, theatre & music and completed a Masters in Visual Arts at La Cambre, a school formed on the Bauhaus philosophy, examining how different artistic disciplines inform each other.
She has lived in Australia since 1996, and has been co-artistic director of the company Igneous since its inception in 1997, with James Cunningham, her long-term collaborator.
In this article, she will describe how and why she initiated the Internet platform Waterwheel, and how Waterwheel connects people all over the world.