- Art Inspector Series 2009-now artinspector.org
- Healthy Art Program: An Energy Smart Exhibition 2012, Social Practice, Institutional Critique, Public Art
- Building User Response Gadgets (BURG) - MICRO http://www.siembieda.com/burg.html
- Building User Response Gadgets (BURG) - MACRO http://www.siembieda.com/burg.html
- Montañas a Mesas: A Game of Speed Agility and Flight 2012, Game Art
Danielle Siembieda is an art service provider and creative entrepreneur in the San Francisco Bay Area. Her art is human centered applications of technology, community and the environment. The end goal of all her artwork is to make the world a better place. In order to do this sheI employs categories, such as dialogic art, social practice, bio art, and institutional critique. Her approach utilizes strategies that will provoke discussion and bring forth self-awareness of artist practice as it relates to the environment. Siembieda’s most recent project, “The Art Inspector” began in 2009 as an arts service–a methodology and program to reduce the carbon footprint of art. She recently received a grant from the Silicon Valley Energy Watch to conduct energy assessments on artist’s studios and take them through an eco-art makeover. Siembieda is also on the board of the Women’s Environmental Art Directory; San Jose Public Art Advisory Committee; and she is a Media fellow at SF Emerging Arts Professionals. Siembieda has a MFA in Digital Media Art from SJSU at the CADRE Laboratory for New Media with a focus on green technologies and sustainable materials.