- I am the earth and the earth is me. The Arctic Tundra
- Cave bear- Polar bear
- The West African Black Rhinocerous and the Chauvet-Pont-d'Arc Cave Paintings.
- Hippos and Papyrus in Ancient Egypt
- Reversing Desertification: The Savannah Elephant, The Whistling Thorn Acacia Tree and the Resident Crematogaster Mimosae Ants.
- Mast Year
- Looking into Simonson's brook, a Palm Warbler.
- Eelgrass and the Constructivist Great Blue Heron
- The Red Knot Rufa and the Horseshoe Crab
- Through the Maple
Art for Conservation, Ecology, Anthropology:
My paintings reveal the beauty of nature and the devastating effects of climate collapse. I depict the symbiotic relationship between habitat, plant and animal life, making visible an evolving landscape of color and distinct geometric form. These forms are connected to a history of Constructivist Art. My paintings re-invent this tradition, as constructions, new symbols for social change. They express an underlying reality, a presence of growth and beauty; that the earth be holdfast to a wavering, mesmerizing world of living diversity and enrichment; that salt marshes and deep forest thrive.
Contact me to request a writing for each painting.
In addition to teaching, I work with a bird bander in the Sourland Mountains of New Jersey.