- Long-distance collaboration with Lezli Rubin-Kunda, an artist living and working in Israel. Drawing Branches, presented at The Lab with synchronized image projection from Israel.
- Owl Wing, 64"X42", graphite on paper
- Long-distance project with Lezli-Rubin Kunda, Each artist developed project at specific calendar time. A sphere made with olive leaves in San Francisco.
- Pneuma (breath), graphite and mica dust on paper, 64"X42" 2015
- Pneuma (breath), graphite and mica dust on aper
Sheila Ghidini was born in Connecticut. She attended Hartford Art School, University of Hartford and did graduate work at Cranbrook Academy of Art. She completed an M.F.A. in sculpture at the University of California, Berkeley, receiving the Sylvan and Pam Coleman Memorial Fellowship. Sheila was an artist-in residence at The Headlands Center for the Arts and The American Academy in Rome. She has received grants from the Wallace Alexander Gerbode Foundation, the Krasner-Pollack Foundation, the San Francisco Arts Commission, the Marcelle Labaudt Memorial Fund, Rockefeller Foundation and the Connecticut Commission on the Arts. Sheila is presently represented by Chandra Cerrito Contemporary in Oakland, California.