- The Baltic Art Biennial of Experimental Art, St. Petersburg, Russia 2007
- CERAMICS: ART AND PERCEPTION # 76, + The Baltic Art Biennial of Experimental Art, St. Petersburg, Russia 2009
- "HUFFPOSTS ARTS & CULTURE", 2014 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/d-dominick-lombardi/repurposing-with-a-passio_b_5582192.html
- GULDAGERGAARD, International Ceramic Research Center, 2012
- RAM GALLERI, 2009
- Galleri F15, Stadtgalerie im Elbeforum Brünsbuttel, Germany, Østlandsutstillingen, 2012
- KOMPANIUM, 2012
I collect and recycle mostly what nature has discarded or what has been in contact with Earth over time. In addition to the “discarded nature”, I use clay and porcelain, naked – rarely glazed.
The aesthetics of nature is superior, but I am rearranging and staging an “awful & beautiful mix,” and I hope that the viewer will recognize nature in an uncomfortable distorted way that would initiate a process of thinking beyond the simple art-object. I try to arrange an earth-dialogue; to present and twist the obvious.
I am concerned about our interference with nature, and my projects are grounded on a quest to explore the effects of the extinction of thousands of species each year.