- Eclipse: Razor shells on board
- Ceres: Charcoal and coastal pigments on paper
- Ebb and Flow: coastal clay, chalk and sand from eroding sea cliffs
- Azimuth: starfish installation detail
- Wind Rose - Mapping the Wind: Etched Plexiglass
- The Plastic Palace: Decorated by visitors with plastic collected from the tideline.
- SaltTrails - with artist Jane Frost. Walking and playing in conversation with the shifting tideline.
- Midwinter Star: Reed installation facing coastal reed beds.
- Cosmos - with artist Margie Britz: Sunstar Installation
Environmental artist working with the detail, pattern and processes of landscape through fine art, sculpture, ephemeral site specific installations and work with community.