- Offerings to Nature, mixed media 8'x10”,interactive installation
- Detail of Installation
- Salzige Erde I/Salty Soil I, mixed media on canvas and Artist's Book (also mixed media on canvas), 30" x 40", 2015
- Oil Spill: Elegy to the Sea, Mixed media on canvas and Artist Book, mixed media on paper, painting 68" x 36"
- Oil Spill: Elegy to the Marshes,mixed media on canvas 68" x 36"
- Black Gold: Unique Artist Book, mixed media on canvas
Ilse Schreiber-Noll born in Germany studied Woodcut and The Art of the Book with Antonio Frasconi at Purchase College SUNY, Purchase NY. from which she received her MFA in 1989.
She stayed on to teach The Art of the Book until 2009.
In 2015 she was Allison B. Allen Visiting Artist at Central College, Iowa and received a Puffin Grant from The Puffin Foundation Ltd. Teaneck, NJ in 2009
Schreiber-Noll is a deeply committed advocate for Peace.
Her work depicts the terrors of war and the threat of ecological disaster
shown in her paintings, woodcuts, installations and Artist’s Books.
Among many national and international exhibitions are:
Museum Bad Arolsen, May 2016, Germany
Hammond Museum, North Salem, NY. June 2016
Akin Museum and Library, Meeting Past, Pawling NY, 2016
Theo Ganz Studio, Searching For A New Planet, Beacon, NY, 2015
Galerie Wetterney, Berlin /Germany, 2015
Mills Gallery, Pella, Iowa, Mother Nature: Defiled, 2015
Schomburg Center, Curators Choice: Black Life Matters, NYC, NY, 2015
Central Booking, New York, NY, 2015
Galerie der Berliner Graphikpresse, Berlin, Germany, 2014
The AC Institute, Chelsea, NY, 2013
The Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art, New Paltz, NY, 2012
The Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington DC 2011
Goethe Institute, Washington DC, 2011
Whitney Bienial 2006, Whitney Museum of American Art, NY
Brecht Haus, Berlin, Germany, 2006
Brecht-Weigel-Haus, Buckow, Germany, 2005
The Grolier Club, New York, NY 2005
The artist lives and works in Westchester, N.Y. and in Berlin, Germany