Voices of the Rio Grande – water based media – New Mexico hosts one of the highest concentrations of breeding birds in North America, according to the Nature Conservancy. This series is based on local birds who live or migrate through Northern New Mexico’s Rio Grande Valley. The backgrounds of the paintings, while organically textured, are whited out to represent the constant environmental threats we face here in the high desert.
- Collaboration, Interactive
- Curator, Producer
- Eco/social justice Educator
- Eco/social justice Historian
- Electronic Media, Internet More categories ...
- Agnes Denes Receives 2015 Guggenheim Fellowship
- The Most Important Thing We Can Do to Fight Climate Change Is Try by Rebecca Solnit More Blog Posts...